You know that scene in Star Wars where Luke + R2D2 + C3PO walk into that cantina full of aliens?
That’s so not how I want you to feel here.
So let’s walk. I’ll show you around.
fabulous to meet you
I’m Fabeku. (Hi!)
I dig drums + ninjas + chocolate.
Not necessarily in that order.
When I’m not making things go boom, I make much chai disappear + talk to Joey Ramone in my head + roam the interwebs in search of the perfect luchador mask.
I own too much tea + buy too many books + wear red shoes whenever possible.
I’m also a total Pac-Man fanboy.
And my latest metaphorical crush is Ferran Adrià.
Want more? Here you go.
“wait. what do you do again?”
Current job titles: business awesomizer, suck exorcist, sonic alchemist,
international man of mystery
I help brilliant people (that’s you!) build businesses that are equal parts clarity + mojo + truth.
The end result?
Oh, and more clients + customers who completely adore your face off.
My mojo has many faces.
Sounds. Symbols. Superheroes. Secret meetings with dead rock stars.
But, really, it all comes down to this:
Real success happens when your inner stuff + outer stuff line up.
All of you. On the same page.
That’s when you become totally superconductive.
Resistance free. In your groove. Full of BOOM!
Coherence is a beautiful thing.
Forget a pen with my URL on it or some lame ass coffee mug.
I have a swag bag for you that doesn’t suck.
It’s full of magic musics. And marketing smartnesses. And an ever-expanding hunk of more.
I talk about stuff around here.
- Joey Ramone Is My Life Coach – In which I tell perfectionism to suck it.
- A Game of Go Fish – People are like tuning forks. So just do you + don’t sweat it.
- The Songs That Saved My Life – How Sting saved my ass when I was homeless.
- Doctor Awesome’s Seven Lessons In Extraordinariness – Best. Business lesson. Ever.
- You Will Get Dirty – It’s supposed to be messy, darling.
- 31 Things I Never Dreamed I’d Share On The Interwebs – #21 is my favorite.
- Concussion Grenade Marketing – You’d never let your doctor get away with this.
- Swim With Da Fishes Marketing – Concrete shoes are so 2010.
- Dragon Paw Club Marketing – Unless you’re actually in the Illuminati, don’t do this.
- Bombs. Gonzo. And Drums. – Why I do what I do.
Those are a few of the greatest hits. Now check out the box set.
Want a deeper dive?
Sign up for the
newsletter love letter.
There’s stuff in there I don’t share anywhere else.
p.s. No wetsuit needed.
I’m here. The door is open.