Pow! Pow! Pricing
Friday, June 21st/4:00 – 5:30 pm eastern | $24
A few of the fab facets we’ll cover:
- The orbits of your business + their direct link to pricing your shizzle
- Common pricing games you seriously shouldn’t play
- When + where + why you should feel a little tense about your prices
- Right pricing as a critical part of conjuring coherence
- The value of things that seem intangible (but totally aren’t)
- Two radically different perspectives on pricing + how to switch seats
- The relationship between pricing + resonance (and how to tell when it’s right)
- What’s readiness + responsibility got to do with it? (Hint: everything)
You’ll leave knowing:
- The one thing you absolutely have to grok before you can really price your shazam
- Why pulling prices out of thin air is an expensive strategy + what to do instead
- The usual spots where people get in their shit about pricing + the appropriate antidotes for each
- A step-by-step way to set your prices that works for everything (no calculator required)
- How to put a price on your superpower (for real)
- A hawt haus navigational tool that pretty much solves all your pricing problems
- Why the blahblahblah-repeated-everywhere advice of “don’t trade time for money” might be fucking up your cash flow, like, whoa
A recording of the call + a stylish PDF + at least one magically delicious surprise is included in every box.
Want more deets about teletastics? Read on, awesomepants.
feast your eyes on the fabulousness
Devilishly handsome people who want to make their brains bigger + their souls shinier + their businesses way more profitable.
A telephonic convergence of the highest order, filled with scintillating nuggets of business awesomizing smartness + plenty of pragmatic pizzazz + too many Joey Ramone references. Plus you get an heirloom-quality recording of the call + a freakishly stylish PDF + a totally delicious surprise with every teletastic.
One Friday a month. Every month. Like clockwork. (Tick tock.)
The Batcave. (Ok, not really. A private conference line. That I’ve named the Batcave.)
Because the beautiful work you do deserves to flourish its face off + the regular ol’ reheated business advice won’t get you there.
By snuggling up to that fab orange form below + plugging in your particulars while making your best punk rock face.
$24 (Which is way cheaper than The Smiths box set. Less mope-ey, too.)
YOU’LL LOVE THIS IF:
- You want to rock your magnum opus in a way that works for you + still make the monies.
- The usual business blahblah has left you bored to tears + wanting more.
- You’re open to being stretched a little. (In fact, you find it kind of exhilarating.)
YOU’LL HATE THIS IF:
- The thought of breaking out of the box gives you the shakes.
- You expect to learn everything there is to know about something in one ninety minute call.
- You’re easily offended by steady sweariness + generally colorful language.
Grab a seat in four easy steps.
- Plug your particulars into the form below, including the best email address to use for sending you non-telepathic communiqués about the call.
- Clicking the form’s gorgeous orange button will send you to another page where you’ll teleport the monies my way.
- Check your inbox for a link that needs clicking + click your face off.
If you don’t check + click, you won’t get the call-in deets or the download link. That would be sad. So please, for the love of all that’s holy, check + click.
- Sit back + soak up my gratitude + hang tight for call-in deets, which I’ll shoot your way before the call.
WANT A HEADS UP?
Of course you do, shazam-a-tron.
Stay in the loop for up-to-date deets + invites to future fabulousness.
You’ll get a heads up once a month in your inbox when seats for the next teletastic are snaggable.